Senior Consultant, New York
Position: Senior Consultant
PKF hotelexperts is a renowned international hospitality consulting firm that is part of a global network of financial service providers. PKF’s clients include hotel developers, operators, landowners, and investors seeking to create viable, unique, and carefully studied hotel and lifestyle assets in markets around the world. The company offers market and feasibility analysis, financial transaction support, operator search and selection, development services, and asset management to its clients. We specialize in helping developers solve complex problems throughout the life of their projects and in advising investors on the health of markets and assets they are targeting.
The company is building its US team and seeking qualified individuals to contribute to its dynamic growth plans ahead.
The Senior Consultant position is responsible for delivering exemplary client work to a number of clients simultaneously through the skilful management of resources. The Senior Consultant is critical to the PKF US Office’s expansion through his or her support in client acquisition, leading project teams (feasibility and market analysis, financial analysis, asset management, operator and investor searches), and managing long-lasting relationships for the firm. Qualified candidates will have experience in consulting, development, brand-building, or investment aspects of hospitality and/or other lifestyle businesses. Candidates must be well-versed in the industry’s trends, companies, and advancements (technological, architectural, geographical, capital, etc.)
Specific skills include:
- Capacity to map out and manage an assignment, from the clear understanding of the client’s needs to the execution of the research, analysis, preparation of reports and presentations, and ultimate delivery of a brand or other strategic framework
- Distillation of multiple inputs into cohesive recommendations
- Strong financial analysis, proposal and report writing, oral presentations
- Active quality control and internal and client-facing feedback at all stages of the project
- Interest in building a team, training consultants and actively growing the company with Senior Management across the global offices
- Networking and ongoing education through events and research
- Business development and active contributions to the PKF hotelexperts various forms of outreach (roundtables, newsletters, conferences)
Other qualifications include:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- 5-10 years of experience in a relevant aspect of hospitality or other lifestyle businesses
- Strong written and verbal skills in English, preferably with some Spanish skills
- Strong computer skills, in particular, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Project and Outlook
- Engaging, client-facing individual who brings an analytical and creative approach to assignments
- Global perspective with the ability to travel both domestically and internationally (max. 25 % of the time)
- Must have Right to Work in the US.